National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Scientist/ Project Technical officer/ other Recruitment 2019 in Hindi/ Post 575/Apply Now/ Download Application Form
To join this recruitment the applicant will have to apply in time, all the information related to this recruitment is given below.
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Department National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
- Job Type Permanent
- Job Location Chennai
- Walk-in Date & Time 13 to 21 feb. 2019
- Official web site http://www.nirt.res.in
- Mode of Payment Offline
For this recruitment, you can take the details of web site / application form / notification from the links given below.
- Question Paper 1
- Question Paper 2
- Question Paper 3
- Question Paper 4
- Question Paper 5
- Question Paper 6
- Question Paper 7
- Question Paper 8
- Question Paper 9
- Question Paper 10
- Question Paper 11
- Question Paper 12
- Question Paper 13
- Question Paper 14
- Question Paper 15
- Question Paper 16
- Date of issue of notification 30 January 2019
- Date of application filling 31 January 2019
- Last date for filling the application 13 to 21 feb. 2019
Details of vacancies for recruitment
- Post Name Scientist/ Project Technical officer/ other
- Total Post 575
- 15,800/- to 72,325/- Per Month.
Eligibility criteria for this recruitment
For this recruitment, some eligibility criteria have been laid for the candidates such as – Eligibility of qualified candidate’s educational qualification, selection process and age limit
- For this recruitment the applicant must be close to 10 th / 12th, and at least 50-60% of the applicant should have marks.
- Applicant should have a Degree / Diploma in MD / MS / Medical.
- Applicants should be permanent resident of India.
- You can also get more information from the notification.
Documents to be uploaded
- Identity certificate
- caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificate
- Photo / signature
- written exam
- Document verification
- Minimum -20 years
- Max – 65 years
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for ST (ST) candidates – 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates – 03 years
- Only processing charge fees will be charged.
- There is no charge.
- You can get more information from the notification.
Now let us know how to apply for recruitment of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) posts. For this recruitment you can apply step-by-step and apply. As mentioned below.
How to apply for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Recruitment 2019
- First, go to the applicant’s official website, http://www.nirt.res.in.
- Now read the applicant’s notification for this recruitment well.
- After that the applicant has to download the application form.
Then you have to print out and fill that form.
- Submit the completed form by visiting the given address —-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) No.1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 600031
- After that the applicant will be interviewed / written examination / skill test.
After that the applicant will be selected on the basis of his merit.
You can get the information related to the address / phone number from below.
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
- No.1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road,
- Chetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
- India – 600031
- 91-44-2836 9500
I hope you have got all the information related to this recruitment. If you like this article, then make sure to comment and like.